holy shit beatport top 10 dnb tracks are smashinnnnnn’.
Dutty Audio Podcast 005 with Optiv & BTK
01. Dementia & Rregula - Timeline (Optiv & BTK Remix)(Citrus)
02. Maztek - Crank It Up ft Nuclear MC (Renegade Hardware)
03. Optiv & CZA - Dead Beat (C4C)
04. Nymfo - Worms (Dutty Audio)
05. Quadrant & Iris - Depth Sounder (Commercial Suicide)
05. Impish and Vasilisa - Haze (Audio Plants Music)
07. EastColors & Krysiz - No One Knows (Demand Records)
08. Misanthrop - Catch-22 (Neosignal)
09. DC Breaks - Gambino (RAM)
10. Manifest & Meth - System Error (Deception)
11. Optiv & BTK - Introvert (Red Light)
12. Dom & Roland - Outta Endz (Metalheadz)
13. Ower - Supermurgitroid (Authentic Music)
14. Teddy Killerz - New Drums (Neonlight Remix)(Bad Taste)
15. Body & Soul - Neighborhood (Mainframe)
16. FD & System - So Real (Dispatch)
17. Total Science - Another Time feat. Grimm (Spearhead)
Wow I used a title? Yep. That’s not going to be the usual davver-text-post about some random bullshit.
So yeah, back to the point- I’m pretty proud of where I stand at the moment in terms of things I’ve achieved. It’s crazy to think of it that about 1.5 years ago I relied on my parents 100% and then suddenly BAM! I find myself on my own.
Okay it wasn’t really a BAM! On the first year my parents supported me financially and stuff because I was studying. But now that I’m done with that, I managed to get a nice job which I actually enjoy, I got my own place- not dorms or any other crap with roommates. I live alone, I can take a shit with my door open. (That’s a joke by the way.)
This month, I actually went out to buy my own TV, my own stove, and I also have my own fridge and bed. I still can’t believe that these things are mine. It’s like, it’s things that I have worked for. I achieved this. Sadly, I never achieved much in my life.
So yeah. I don’t know, man, it just feels so good to not rely on anyone and do things by yourself.
EDIT: You know what? I just realised that it’s not just the whole ‘being reliable part’ that makes me happy, it’s also the fact that I made so many friends in such a short time. Shit… I’m doing pretty well, people.